This application collects some data of the users.
Editrice il Campo srl, via Amendola 9 40121 Bologna contactable via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
Method and place of processing the collected data Method of treatment
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of Personal Data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, may have access to data). hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some systems, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object to such treatment (“opt-out”). However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a public interest task or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, you can contact the owner. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect data. If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details shown at the beginning.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the treatment is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Moreover, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification, and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
The User’s data are collected to allow the Owner to provide their Services, as well as for the following purposes: Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Contacting the User, Statistics, Displaying content from external platforms, and Registration and authentication. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the user
Contact form (This Application)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header. Personal Data collected: city, surname, email, name, telephone number, and company name.
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Application. The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network. When an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
Twitter Tweet button and social widgets (Twitter, Inc.)
- Registration and authentication
By registering or authenticating, the User allows the Application to identify him and give him access to dedicated services. Depending on what is indicated below, registration and authentication services could be provided with the help of third parties. If this happens, this application will be able to access some data stored by the third-party service used for registration or identification.
Direct registration (this Application)
The User registers by filling in the registration form and providing their Data directly to this Application. Personal Data collected: budget, postcode, city, tax code, surname, date of birth, email, academic training, address, language, country, name, house number, telephone number, area code, profession, province, company name, location of the job, gender, sector of activity, status, marital status and various types of data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
- Display of content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with them. When this type of service is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
YouTube Video Widget (Google Inc.)
Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
Further information on Personal Data
- Access to the address book
This Application can request access to your address book.
Users can exercise some rights concerning the data processed by the Owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. Users can withdraw consent to the processing of their data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of their data. Users can object to the processing of their data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their data by the Owner.
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive his data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- claim. The User can claim with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details about the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, if their data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can send a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Learn more about the treatment Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information concerning the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information which, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
These are the information collected automatically through this Application (also from third-party applications integrated into this Application), including IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.). country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual who uses this Application which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Responsible)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service, or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data is collected and processed.
The service provided by this application as defined in the relative terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn according to multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement concerns only this Application.
Last modified: June 15, 2022